Monday, March 2, 2009

Monday, March 2


Oh No.

What a lazy day here!! J-bird is home from school today and Big Mister is home from work. He has, as usual overworked himself and hit the wall. So I just can't seem to get anything done, but it's great to have everyone home.This is a picture of the freezing rain we got today. So it was a good day to stay in!

Gotta plan the meals for the week. I still haven't tried making pretzels but I want to give it a go!We are having ham tonight(leftovers)Tomorrow is chicken with M&M's chicken and rib sauce and I think I'll make up a three day salad to go with it. (recipe to follow)Wednesday will be spaghetti with garlic bread and three day salad. Thursday Chicken and rice and veggies. Friday friends are coming so I'm thinking Tacos. Oops-it's Lent so I better re-think that! Off to surf my favorite sites!

No comments:

Post a Comment