Thursday, January 20, 2011

Pantry Construction

I'm a lucky girl! My husband is both handsome and handy! When we moved into this house in May I instantly knew I wanted to turn the broom closet into a mini pantry. We are in a bungalow-not a huge space so a big walk-in pantry is not in the cards. I love the cupboard space this has created for us! Although-I have to admit that reorganization of my cabinets is something that is still on my list of 'to-do's'. Here is a picture of the kitchen when we moved in...







The broom closet is just to the right of the dishwasher. This was my 'make do' solution-

And here is the finished product, aside from the organization! As you can see we added new hardware and painted an off-white, after my husband rebuilt the doors in a shaker style.





1 comment:

  1. Great idea and a handsome and handy husband to boot!

    Lucy girl!

    Leann

    ReplyDelete