Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Summer Fun

Here's my adaptation of a really cool idea from Craftzine's blog. We actually had a couple of things in the "done" pockets already. I just cut paper plates in two, printed and glued on our labels, and added magnets to the back so they would stay right on the fridge.
We used craft popsicle sticks and glued our summer plans on each one. The boys have fun moving them from one spot to the other.
Here's a toilet paper roll 'Lola' we made. We love Lauren Child's Charlie and Lola books!





Here's the birthday invites for DS8's party. I just printed them off on cardstock, ripped the edges and sponged the edges with brown ink.
I got the candy for the cake/treasure chest today from bulk barn. Yikes! My frugal side took a beating! The candy will go in goody bags so I'll make it do double duty!







No comments:

Post a Comment